Tuesday 7 December 2021

Video!

 Wil Harris

Dec 07, 2021

CMNS-150


Hey! Here's a link to the video for the final project! it was super fun to make! I've had a blast interviewing all of my friends, while I wasn't able to fit them in with the earlier time I like how it turned out nonetheless. 

One challenge  I faced when uploading the video was the editing portion. For a bit there I was lost on what to do, hence my tardy hand in of the link. But the inspiration hit me like a truck and I was able to edit that video almost in one night which was a lot of fun! 

One thing I'd love to do again is make Project SAM a lot more open to other Content Creators. There are a lot of stories in clips and VOD's that I'm sure many would love to relive and recount so for a personal project I might just work on that! 


Either way, this opportunity to work on my own and pursue a project I enjoyed was amazing! I really appreciate the faith I was given to complete the Final Project and it was so fun to show that side of myself to the class! 

https://youtu.be/74nWkK2j9iU

(P.S. I have one other video I'd like to share, I did this video in two nights while trying to figure out how to finish my final project)

https://youtu.be/5ZVHqmvQl5Q



No comments:

Post a Comment

Video!

 Wil Harris Dec 07, 2021 CMNS-150 Hey! Here's a link to the video for the final project! it was super fun to make! I've had a blast ...